Monday, April 21, 2008

rush, more.

tonight I'll focus on bare bones
myself. the lines of my face have grown, but I'm not sure my mind has grown with it.
soon I won't need this. but that's what I always thing. occupy.
this is spinning my head around like a carousel
for someone so bent on honest, I'm not sure I've been 100% all the time. some words are based on feelings I want to feel. some are based on insight I don't have. I only know what I see. I only listen to what I can hear. its hard when a strangers life is blown up for people to have something to judge. even if its not blown to the grandest scale, strangers in the street, cause that's all we are. one day I may not even remember these days, these nights. memories like to play tricks on me. past experiances, first hugs are already fading in my mind. right now I'm believing its just my nature to want something that needs me back.

No comments: