Wednesday, May 28, 2008
gritando a través de la cortina.
there's a lot of things I need admitting to. all I can think of when I see you, is impressing you. I'm looking for the moments. quiet and responding. my bad days are the days when you pay the least attention. maybe its because nothings really set in stone. falling asleep on rocks. I'm numbing myself of bad times by closing my eyes and getting lost in the music of my beating heart. the wind is cold but the sun is not. there's so much anger in my head, i'm filled up with thoughts of you and i'm starting to hate it. I just want bad times to collapse. Maybe they're not so bad and i'm just sensitive. sensitive to the way you talk to me. if this isn't love then I don't know what this is. talking to myself again.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment