Tuesday, May 13, 2008

shattered fishbowl.

Freedom walks on both sides of the street. 
Two inexplicable characters lined up and outside. 
Freedom is a bold faced character, seemingly out of reach. 
Although its easy and inviting. 
I’ll never be lost with freedom. 
I would like to say I’m not good with fiction. Although I know very well that fiction was where I thrived amongst all the realities for years. This may be the last year for words forming art amongst pages. Catchless phrases and endless mazes. Or it could just be the beginning taking form in a different state. 
I cant decide if I’m better off with this or better or with out it. 
This. 
But I’ve never been so clear, afraid of admitting it to myself. 

i'll admit it to you. you fill my head with so much joy. to put you down as immature is unfair, but if i could take the feelings you have for me that you hold in your eyes and let it condescend on your lips i would. 
for all its worth, i would. 

No comments: