Friday, May 9, 2008
(internal review):
there's this unstoppable ringing in my ears. I'm trying to figure out if this was all worth it. I don't think anything can top that night except the successor. but I'm still waiting for that. but what I got was close and honest. made me forget about myself in a good way. backlash night, I can't do anything when I'm thinking back the past. relapse. have the music jump inside my body right alongside my heart and its beating. I asked and I received. a pretty good night. a pretty good light. and now I'm sitting alone having an awkward feeling of uncomfort because there's no more living, breathing bodies right alongside mine in the same fever. literal and not. I'm still pushing foward, it feels like I haven't seen his baby blues staring back at me in days. its only been a day, counting today maybe two. but I'm not crying for it. he'll come over and be by my side without shame when he's ready. there's nothing occupying my mind now but echo yells and that consistent beating ring. I'll have car alarms for dreams tonight. but I've washed the love off my skin and out of my hair. I did this as a proving. even though we were all still there because of you. you got those teen hearts wrapped around your finger. but they gave us a good moment in our lives. give and give back.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment