the orange swallows the sky
and our vocabulary only extends to beautiful
triangle dreams
leading my one way to the point
lost exceptions
cold cases in smaller places
backstabbing beauty
they all tie knots along my head
squeezing until my eyes shut
there's no medical terms for the way I feel
I'm just upset that I allowed this to happen.
I'm still getting used to my reflection
its just been so long.
recovery worsts.
trying not to be so dependable.
but your motions please my mind
and my mouth goes dry.
and walking together
with silence in the middle
and every word in my brain forms
only to trap itself
and never come out of my mouth.
if you've been misled I can only blame myself.
and if you're just keeping quiet
I'm falling for every wrong sign in the book.
I just want signs that lead to answers.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment