Friday, November 30, 2007
by the time we've remembered, we've already forgot. i hope you live for these moments.
Sometimes I'm just waiting for your sign. I've given up hope. I'm only sure about this in my head, knowing its the last thing possible, but I still don't want to believe it. your hearts towards the sun .but the moon looks like a white fire inthe sky. round face. lips like scarlet against the snow. only in ourheads. love at first sight can't be caught on camera. fabric makes mehappy, I really can't lie. its the beggining of my sentence "I and Why."turn yours into mine. figure of my explaination. this relationship movesfaster in my head. you're one of those things I don't want to explain.fully charge you with all my mistakes. much needed rest. we all want it.I don't even have the guts to mumble what I want to say to you under mybreath. maybe that's a good thing. claymation clouds. silicone hearts.what do we do when the things we love the most turn plastic? the thingsthat mean the most to me often dissapear. winter colds and a heart fullof gold. you turn to be useless, like a puzzle piece that's been cutaround the edges. but I'll still do all I can to fit you in the puzzle. I’m wearing something that holds a certain memory in my head. Your words wash out mine. Sometimes things aren’t as magical when you’ve seen them over and over again. With you it wouldn’t be the case. This month was over before it started. What I wanted to happen so much took so long to get here, but I wasn’t looking forward to you and I miss you most. failed only once. I swear I think I'm good at this. Question on everyones mind. Do you hate life right now? Nostalogia takes another turn, not so pleasant. I can't listen to you knowing how much you mean to me. Looking up all I see is my self in an elevator shaft. I'm not going to try that hard. Deeper meaning nothing. Pass it on, I can only hope to make your life worth living. I think lack of sleep has just gotten the best of me. You next to me, exchange of I love you's. I've been down that road before. This just means so much more. I look at you before I sleep so I only have memories of you when I finally close my eyes. Sweet face, smaller smile. I only think of you like this in the morning.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment