Wednesday, November 14, 2007
Your face is across the hemisphere. Our love is what brought us here.
we're liers in our own right. fake smiles become apart of life. blank face. hide your feelings. I've known this for a while. whether its right or not. tonights the night. todays the day. rain: who knows. 3 more hours. let's have fun tonight. lets forget everything tonight. it's going to be hard I'm sure because, you're what I've been thinking about all along. It's starting to feel unreal, which is a good thing. I saw my star, it moved more towards the left and its farther away. I guess the lesson is that I'm to dependant. who knows. times not moving slowly anymore. I'll push my way to get closer. i want tonight to be unpredictable. unpredictable nights are the best nights. we're lovers in our own right.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment