Wednesday, November 28, 2007
sometimes I think life would be better in a hot air balloon.
subtle sunset. I'll do anything but chase what's inside me. eternal blue headache. the pressure alone is still worth giving into. dark in the blink of an eye. tired of observing and comparing. pins and needles in my head. you're only lost when I want to find you. I'll look it over again. the sun gives us more that tans.why it gets pushed so far away, maybe I'll never know.the ocean blankets the ground with unforgiving dominance. sunglasses shade our eyes from the things we love. its the esscence of the openings in our hearts, shielded over with the joy of your company. your smile reminds me of the best days. rollercoaster rides and careless caresses. we don't care what anyone thinks when we're not thinking about it. its true, you're apart of the heartbeat inside me. we don't have to worry if its too cold. air conditioners remind us of a time were we couldn't smile because we're blocking the wind around us. walking backwards isn't the only solution. boredom in the summer is better than the fast paced winters. it feels nice to feel nothing. the look of sand makes me smile. this harsh season is almost over. we can go back to feeling like careless spirits again. the best memories only happen when we're free of the worries behind us.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment