Tuesday, November 27, 2007
it says 'no re-entry' because we just might want to go back to that day.
theres comfort in knowing that the day is still marked down. and I'm starting not to care what's happeneing in the world out there, as long as your alive in my head. it gets dark with every chance it gets, and I never know what's going to happen next. we have no choice but to indulge. dark sky, white windows. reflections of force. I can't find words connecting to you. I can't take advantage of what's in front of me at the moment. I always say I love you so much, yet I shake the thought of you knowing me before. we wear frowns on our faces because we can. the meaning gets lost. overworked muscles. obviously not used to smiling much. I'm at a confused state. usually I can't wait for summer, but friends seem like booked hotels and now I'm just waiting for someone to tell me what to do. the signals gone out of my head. we are who we are. ideas spark then quickly fade when I find a memory. tired mind, eyes sparked with disinterest. capitalize this headache because its the only true thing happening right now. days that seemed so far away are already in the past. the only thing I trust is what comes out of your mouth. I know when a lie's a lie. it was always in the back of my head, I knew it wasn't you. I back open mouths and careless whispers because at the moment they seem like the right thing to say. your body is not a fixation but a holding place for your mind. its beauty is within your skin. and what's left of your broken heart, because it breaks sometimes, we drop it on the floor, get careless with it. it belongs in your chest, not in your words. you know what's going on out there, if they listened closely they'd know. love takes a double-meaning too. I'm not as good as you when it gets to tricking people.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment