cold. damp. so much fun. connecting with people who have so much in common, yet so much not in common. such as life. windy. trusting 3 people with a paddle and a lake, while I sit in the middle, being the product of their mistakes. but all equals out to love anyway. listening to stories, relating them to you own. 3 hour bus rides to and from. bundling close to people just cause its cold. the dreadful get to know you games. our view of the lake. bright sunset near the small bridge. colorful canoes. early november. sun shining through the trees. food thats not as pleasant as the view. not feeling insane for a period of 24 hours. a first. not thinking once about you. but keeping you in the back of my mind. no one would believe me if I told them. I'm not sure I'm interested in telling. feeling fear rise in your chest as you become a kid again. the big slide. the deep lake. the fridgid air. nature in the winter. cold hands. numb feet. complaining. driving back. watching a movie, still not focused on you. entertainment takes my attention away. getting anxious. seeing my city. the bonding is over. being tired. disagreeing. getting angry upset. still not thinking of you. rushing home. muscles tightning everywhere. keeping back tears, but only slightly. heart pounding. the winds not as rough here. but I feel emotion rougher here. finally home. warm. let the tears pour. making up. saying sorrys. talking about change. your in my head again. just in case something happened to you while I was gone. you crept in my thoughts. mind starts wandering. back to normal.
that was my weekend.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment