Wednesday, November 21, 2007

You don't have to worry, I'll do that for you.

we dance to imaginary music in our heads. whatever happened before is gone and all that's left is bliss. i know brighter days are coming through this great sky. if you look at the simple things in life you can feel it. i wear my dreams on my wrist, and my thoughts in my head my heart is somewhere in between. i don't long to get out in the open anymore, i'm more looking foward to the warmth of home. the magically warm blankets, the laughs. i'm more immune to the past experiances i've had filled with hate and problems. I have a better outlook on the season now than I did then. things are pleasant when it's quiet, but i can only sleep with the noise in my ears. my life right now equals: jeans comfortable enough to sleep in, lazy couches, backstabbing friends, true friends, confusing situations, the bridge at eight in the morning, pillows, grey skies, brisk weather, bad timing, laughing, crying, the sun on the river, lights against the buildings and the skies, forgetting, dreaming, envy, feeling real for four hours, missing you, loving you, closed eyes, and hope. I'm ready for the silent treatment. It's hard trying to rest my head with all these words running through it.

No comments: