Friday, November 23, 2007
we don't want to remember what happened decades ago.
I can remember a whole thanksgiving dedicated to finding information about someone who I was 'in love' with. I'm pretty sure I vowed not to do that again, but I have a false memory, which means I probably made that vow up right now. I know I've said some pretty things in pretty places, but they've never really meant that much. things I wrote back then made so much since when I wrote them, now they just seem like confusing rants. I was never this self-concious about myself until now. But I've held pretty much the same problems I had back then. lower-case "I" so I don't sound so full of myself. stayed up late, realized that when I'm tired I don't think of you much. realized this is a normal day put on a pedestal. if we had a holiday for every amazing event that happened in life, nothing would get done, thus ending holidays. we celebrate in our head. Sit back and think about you, wow, you really don't single me out. found out they feel that way too. this is fake love, and it's the right season to think about it.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment