Saturday, November 24, 2007

hide away in your room, there's a whole world out there.

the puddle froze over. you're only a casual thought. there's no descriptive words for how cold it is now. not missing the birds in the sky. like most things some are left behind anyway. things that are a mess might never get cleaned. I haven't been outside, and probably won't today. you don't know how many times I thought "I might die today." Knowing that I won't. That's just how I think sometimes. I have an allergy to my brain. Looking foward to good times with good friends. That double-life thing was just pretend. Although for some reason I thought it was bad back then. smooth delicacy. your life in a nutshell. I can't wait to show the world, you can't wait to hide from it. Yeah, I've done things wrong this time around. And I can helpt it. Rework this story till I can't anymore. somedays take all day to explain. I applaud distractions from the thought of you. it all fits any somehow, anyway. The day feels later but it's only half over. I'm at the turning point, just not sure which way I want to turn. I'll keep telling myself it'll take forever. that's what happens when you depend on logic. I'll wash it away until I start trusting myself again.

No comments: