Monday, November 19, 2007

we're like the first snow day: wet jeans and summer-absent hearts

object of my attraction. not always attractive. two different hearts that beat for the same horizon. how do we know that these things sound right? it will be nice to say I spent the 14th year of my life sleeping in my clothes and sending my hopes to the sky. everyone wants to be listed amog the greats.you're my favorite coincidence. and I love how I mean absolutely nothing to you. one day this will actually mean something. any ounce of cold doesn't help. warm blankets and whatever means winter holidays.days that end shorter and are supposed to mean something. it seems as if the summer is dedicated to friends and hearts. the best day of my life was just another day in yours. double-meaning everything for good and bad. but I seem to be having the 3-word syndrom lately: I love you/I miss you. things that are said repeatdly hardly mean anything anymore. how can we tell the difference. rely on trust. hearts don't actually break untillthe doctor says so, but by then you don't even know its broken. there's no jealousy. the heart isn't tangible unless its out of your chest but we don't plan to take it out anyway. no doubt, we've walked down the same blocks, but with different intent. and with a different person on our arms. accidents aren't planned. I only know what you tell me.

No comments: