Friday, November 16, 2007

my heart takes the shape of letters on a page.

the blue is hidden under the gray. this is one of those days. when everything is quieter and we go by what is planned. I don't have a problem with these days. it's like silence in a storm. I miss you more than ever. But I know I'll see you again somehow. You don't confuse me anymore. I'll be waiting for you my whole life, and I'll move on but I'll still be waiting. this day is made for fun. this day is made for forgetting. I miss you, but I have to move on without you. And I'm okay with that. I'm not trying anymore, I've gotten much needed rest. I can't say i can clearly think, but that wouldn't be normal anyway. I love you because sleep knows no time. And once you're out you're out. because my days are half over before they start. Because I don't want you to recognize me. Because I want you to hold me and then I don't. Because I don't know if I know you. Because I've built you up to be something. Because you're not amazing. Because I don't love you the way you think I do. I want to recognize you when the clouds are gone.

No comments: