Sunday, November 18, 2007
The Soap Falling Off Your Back Is A Testament of How One Day I'll Leave You.
life is moving fast again. the slow-paced summer is officially gone, but even summers moving faster these days. its funny how back then everything seemed to move so slow. getting older is supposed to be getting wiser, but I'm still lacking the same things I was back then. everyone needs words to get the by. everyones special for not being special. guiness world records always confused me. we drink spring water in the winter, but we never feel the same way. it's wierd having nothing to look foward to but hopes and dreams. who created cancellations? i like the codes in life. it gives me something to think about. i'm tired of lovesick letters, though. they always put you back in the same place, and leave you with more hope than you had before. tomorow is another day. and the day after that's another day. i'm awaiting the consequenses. I can't do wrong without thinking what will happen next, but that doesn't prevent me from doing it. there are only some moments of pure bliss in life. happy times fade and all that's left is a bunch of 'remember when's'. a question mark is in a heart, if you look close enough. maybe i'm just questioning love. liers can be believers, too. I can write a book on things that I'm sick of. it's funny how theses things just pop in my head. this is the consequence of that. I wish my ears were still ringing from the time you told me we'd fall in love. Now that's just faded like everything else.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment