Wednesday, November 7, 2007
the wind breaker
in the distance are yells. firefighters do there job. i'm not thinking much of this day. not really at all. the cold is bitter. it gets colder by the hour. the temperture dips. my eyelids rise. i'm not used to this kind of weather. the people walk. their too slow, or their too fast. no one seems to get it quite right. no one probably will. there's joy in buying something new. theres practicality in using it. it gets old fast. such as life. although there are reminders of better days, more fun days, days where you felt happier than you feel at that moment. that's what memories are for. I'm only guessing. there's so much distraction in this air. i haven't felt peace and quiet in the longest. I'm not sure if i'm longing for it that much, though. Although, i'm not sure of alot of things lately. Lately, who am I kidding. Mostly all of the time. Although there are days were I know that I'm sure of what I'm going to do. Just not sure of the consequence. Life is unexpected at times. This weather is changing my emotions. I just need to see more lights.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment